- Design Overview
- Design Features
- Returns & Warranty
Transition from nature to city in our most popular mens jacket, the Yatesy. With a fashionable design and unbeatable functionality, this is the perfect staple for your winter wardrobe.
- Optional 100% Polyester Crosshatch or Premium Poly/Wool Blend fabrication
- Premium Canadian Origin White Duck Down
- Highly breathable down proof free hanging liner
- Non-removable down filled hood with moldable framing wire
- Removable coyote fur ruff
- Interior chest pocket
- Inner patch pocket with elastic opening at hem
- Lightly down filled interior wind skirt with convenient Velcro closures
- Telescopic inner sleeve lining
- Heavy elastic ribbed cuffs with thumbhole feature
- Sympatex membrane laminated
- Seam seal construction
- Windproof, waterproof and breathable
- Machine washable
- Designed in Canada, imported
Nobis jackets are designed to embrace the elements. With their seam sealed construction, waterproof, windproof and breathable fabrication, these jackets are engineered to keep you dry and comfortable in almost any condition. Paired with our highly breathable free hanging liner filled with Premium Canadian Origin White Duck Down our jackets are uniquely designed to transfer heat between the down fill and your body to ensure a consistent circulation of warmth.
Returns & Warranty
Complimentary return labels are provided within 30 days of your purchase for all items in original condition and packaging. To initiate a return please email: email@example.com
Official Nobis products purchased from an Authorized Retailer are fully warranted against defects in materials and craftsmanship. Please contact Customer Service for full policy details, terms and conditions.