- Design Overview
- Design Features
- Returns & Warranty
This durable, waterproof coat boasts functionality and style with its practical features:
- Double drawstrings hood toggle system to provide enhanced protection from the elements
- Patch pockets at hip with zipper closure and inside stash zip pocket
- Adjustable snaps on cuffs
- Center back pleat and exposed back zipper vent at hem for greater mobility
- Seam-sealed construction and Nobis TechTM membrane offering waterproof, windproof and breathability
- Outer shell made of premium Herringbone PE material
- Designed in Canada
- Machine wash on cold cycle
Nobis jackets are designed to embrace the elements. With their seam sealed construction, waterproof, windproof and breathable fabrication, these jackets are engineered to keep you dry and comfortable in almost any condition. Paired with our highly breathable free hanging liner filled with Premium Canadian Origin White Duck Down our jackets are uniquely designed to transfer heat between the down fill and your body to ensure a consistent circulation of warmth.
Returns & Warranty
Complimentary return labels are provided within 30 days of your purchase for all items in original condition and packaging. To initiate a return please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Official Nobis products purchased from an Authorized Retailer are fully warranted against defects in materials and craftsmanship. Please contact Customer Service for full policy details, terms and conditions.