Yatesy Men's Long Parka
Free Standard Shipping & Returns on All Orders*
Transition from nature to city in our most popular mens jacket, the Yatesy. With a fashionable design and unbeatable functionality, this is the perfect staple for your winter wardrobe.
Model is 6'2" s42 w34 and is wearing a size M.
- Optional 100% Polyester Crosshatch or Premium Poly/Wool Blend fabrication
- Premium Canadian Origin White Duck Down
- Highly breathable down proof free hanging liner
- Non-removable down filled hood with moldable framing wire
- Removable coyote fur ruff
- Interior chest pocket
- Inner patch pocket with elastic opening at hem
- Lightly down filled interior wind skirt with convenient Velcro closures
- Telescopic inner sleeve lining
- Heavy elastic ribbed cuffs with thumbhole feature
- Sympatex membrane laminated
- Seam seal construction
- Windproof, waterproof and breathable
- Machine washable
- Designed in Canada, imported
Engineered with the Sympatex® membrane to provide a waterproof exterior.
Fuller cluster, higher loft, Premium Canadian Origin White Duck Down Fill for ultimate warmth.
Sympatex® branded tape is applied to all major seams for maximum waterproof protection.
Heavy duty magnetic closures keep your placket secure and fully insulated.
Sympatex® membrane provides a waterproof and windproof exterior that minimizes heat loss while maintaining breathability.
Underarm vent system to allow air flow and added breathability.
Durable Water Repellent (DWR) Finish repels moisture to minimize water absorption.
10,000mm waterproof/breathable, windproof laminated membrane.
Returns & Warranty
All Nobis products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship.
Clean with confidence in your home washing machine or visit our store for a refresh in the LG Styler.
High performance designs made with sustainable and traceable materials.
Try it on at home and shop confidently with complimentary returns and exchanges.
Better than CG, cannot stand the CG logo and was looking for an alternative. This parka is way better than CG in terms of style, fit and you are not a sheep walking around wearing same parka. um don't buy this lol.
Living in Wisconsin, having a warm coat is critical. With the first cold snaps and snow storms, I can definitely say this fits the bill. Coats run a bit large so for my 5’7” 140 lb frame I got an extra small and it fits perfectly. The low hand warmer pockets are a bit small but that’s about the only design flaw I can find. The magnetic closure is fantastic. The armpit vents make great sense. I’m VERY pleased w my purchase